Sunday, September 8, 2013

Shoes: Keds

Hopefully you already know what I'm talking about when I say that my favorite shoes on girls are Keds. If not, they're the shoes that T-Swizzle wears all the time.
If I were a girl, I would wear Keds 24/7. It's just so casual and so sexy at the same time. They come in all different kinds of colors and patterns to match any outfit on the planet. For personal favorites on color I especially love bright solid colors. Colors like red, blue, yellow, white, are all great solids to wear. Polka dots are okay, but floral Keds are pushing it. It's hard to really make floral Keds work with your outfit.

Example Outfits:

Here's Taylor Swift with her Keds on. Dark jeans with red Keds look so good for a casual outfit. With Keds, you should definitely show a little ankle. If your jeans are a little too long, cuff them.











Polka dot Keds are hard to dress to. Personally, I don't really like this outfit, I would have preferred a dress or skirt to go with these kinds of Keds. Still, a great looking pair of shoes.









I love white Keds. Really easy to get dirty and old looking, but still, they look so good. These outfits are decent too. I like the look of the dress. Definitely show some leg!






Well that's my opinion on Keds. Really great pair of shoes. All girls should have a couple in their wardrobe!

5 comments:

  1. Women's Keds are great shoe that can be worn 24/7. They come in so many great colors and pattern. I agree, All girls should have a couple pairs in their wardrobe. The other great thing about women's Keds is guys can wear them too. I have lots of women's Keds in every color for myself. They're great for guys that don't like clunky looking sneakers. These are some of mine.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/4608790660/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/4610160026/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/4330004467/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/4330062581/

    Great post, I hope you get yourself a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Richard I wear Women's Keds, White is my Favorite. Red would be 2d,I have been wearing Women's Keds since I was I the 3d Grade. I am 67 now. I have 16 pair, Love my Women's Keds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think more guys should wear Women's Keds. Come on Guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm as guy and I love to wear Keds. I have several pairs in all styles champions, Kickstarts, Bryn all colors

    ReplyDelete